Urvapin Forum
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Перейти вниз
Admin
Admin
Дата регистрации : 2017-10-16
https://urvapin.666forum.com

New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit Empty New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit

Пт Июл 06, 2018 2:05 am

SMOK E-PRIV 230W Starter Kit is a cool 230W Box Kit full of strength, whose large lateral fire key merges with the opposite part perfectly and four "V12" marks on two side edges show the strong power of V12 engine. Equipped with high definition rectangular color display, it shows battery life and vaping details more clearly. Upon and under the screen, there are some decorative bars, two of which are control buttons. TTV12 Prince Tank features 8ml/2ml juice capacity and slide top refilling design.
New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit Smok_e-priv_1

Get SMOK E-PRIV Kit Now >>

Introducing a portable vape pod kit to you, the SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit. Shaped like a cute whistle, the SMOK Novo Kit features a mini body, covered with cobra pattern at front and back, makes the pod looks fabulous and gorgeous. Including a built-in 450mAh battery and 2ml replacement pod cartridge, this SMOK Novo Pod Kit will satisfy your daily vaping. With a ergonomical mouthpiece, the Novo Vape Pod Kit fits your mouth perfectly. Adopts innovative air-driven system, this SMOK Novo Starter Kit will produce massive cloud and you can discover more fun from every single puff.
New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit Smok_novo_pod_kit

Get SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Kit Now >>

SMOK I-PRIV KIT is the first AI vapor kit from Smok company. It features the latest voice control system that allow you to control by voice. It can recognize speech and understand spoken commands. Works with dual 21700 batteries, it also compatible with 20700 and 18650 (needs adaptor), the SMOK I-PRIV kit will deliver 230W maximum output. Besides, it is equipped with beast tank, with large juice capacity and adopts new coils for nice flavor. It is available in VW, TC and by pass modes for nice vaping experience.
New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit Smok_i-priv_kit_1

Get Smok I-Priv 230w AI Kit Now >>

Exquisite and powerful, here comes Stick Prince Baby ! It consists of 2000mAh battery and TFV12 Baby Prince tank. The large battery capacity is durable enough for your vaping needs, LED indicator on its body can be your intelligent vaping mate, and the ergonomically designed pentagonal fire key can offer you better hand feel. Besides, it uses newly designed TFV12 Baby Prince, which has 4.5ml capacity, with this large capacity you don’t need to fill e-liquid frequently.
New From Smok: E-Priv Kit, Novo Vape Pod System Kit 11_1_1

Get Smok Stick Prince Baby Kit Now >>

For More E-cigs from Flash Sale On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/promotion/weekly-deal.html

Related Recommend:
Eleaf Vape
Asvape Zeta MTL RTA
Freemax Mesh Pro Tank
Права доступа к этому форуму: