Urvapin Forum
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Перейти вниз
Admin
Admin
Дата регистрации : 2017-10-16
https://urvapin.666forum.com

Smok i-priv,g-priv baby kit and Ijoy saber kit for sale Empty Smok i-priv,g-priv baby kit and Ijoy saber kit for sale

Вс Июл 01, 2018 8:49 pm

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Kit comes with SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod and the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank. The SMOK I PRIV Mod adopts the advanced AI (artificial intelligence) system that you can use the voice to control the mod, which helps to free your hands for far more important tasks. I-Priv has a round TFT screen at the front, like the warrior' arc reactor. There are 16 command codes to operate the secret codes between you and your warrior.
Smok i-priv,g-priv baby kit and Ijoy saber kit for sale Smok_i-priv_kit_1

Get SMOK I-PRIV Kit Now >>

Smok G-Priv Baby Luxe Edition kit is a new member of G-Priv family. It has smaller body than G-Priv kit but it features highly sensitive 2.0inch touch screen. The G-Priv Baby mod has a top battery slot which makes battery replacement more convenient. It owns 2.0" colorful touch screen, which is very responsive, easy to operate. It features independent screen locking button, you can lock/unlock the screen easily.
Smok i-priv,g-priv baby kit and Ijoy saber kit for sale 10_4_1

Get Smok G-Priv Baby 85w Kit Now >>

The IJOY Saber 100 Kit is an extremely compact and portable pen-style kit consisting of 100W Saber 100 battery and 5.5ml DIAMOND SUBOHM TANK with CNC engraving and attractive colors. Powered by a single 20700/ 18650 battery with advanced IWEPAL chip, the Saber 100 fires up to 100W max output with adjustable wattage with a bright & big screen.
Smok i-priv,g-priv baby kit and Ijoy saber kit for sale Ijoy-saber-100w-kit-with-diamond-subohm-tank-urvapin-1

Get iJoy Saber 100W Kit Now >>

For More E-cigs from Flash Sale On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/promotion/weekly-deal.html

Related Recommend:
Eleaf Vape
Hotcig R-AIO 80W Mod Kit
VAPMOD V-Mod Kit
Права доступа к этому форуму: