Urvapin Forum
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Перейти вниз
Admin
Admin
Дата регистрации : 2017-10-16
https://urvapin.666forum.com

Shanlaan Laan Series Vape Kits Review  Empty Shanlaan Laan Series Vape Kits Review

Ср Май 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Extremely thin, slight and light. Say goodbye to thickness and weight. Great and hard work on producing with 12 months. Thin and slight body without increasing 9.9mm. This Laan Lite - another great pod system kit after Shanlaan Laan Kit.

Special design on body, keep ‘Dirt’ away. We always care about if your vape device is clean sleeping on your pocket, and the original goal of its great design and figure.
Magnet Charger, easy use: Saving your time is our important goal, easy use on charging with magnet make you full charged.
Shanlaan Laan Series Vape Kits Review  Shanlaan-laan-lite-pod-kit-urvapin-1
Shanlaan Laan Lite Kit Features and Spces:
Battery Capacity: 320mAh
Output Wattage: 7.4W
Pod Capacity: 1.4ml
Coil Resistance: 1.3Ohm
Coil Type: Ceramic Coil

Shop Shanlaan Laan Lite Kit Now >>

Shanlaan Laan Pod Kit 40W is the smallest mod pod on the market and has the best performance in delivering flavor clouds. I even waited almost a month and ended up with LAAN, I was eager to try and check the performance of this exclusive electronic cigarette product. I chose brown except for black and white because of the possibility of the leather material being dyed for a long time. Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod 40W is an all-in-one model and contains many basic parts, including a lid, a built-in sub-ohm tank and a metal sheath.
Shanlaan Laan Series Vape Kits Review  Shanlaan-laan-kit-5
Shop Shanlaan Laan Pod Kit Now >>

For More Product Discount and Promotion On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/promotion.html

Related Recommend:
Pod Starter Kits
Tesla Sliver Pod Kit
Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Kit
Права доступа к этому форуму: